This year, EITC Awareness Day will be celebrated on Friday, January 27. On this day, the IRS encourages organizations across the country to bring attention to the EITC by hosting events and engaging the media.
Here are some posts you can share on social media. Be sure to use the square image on Facebook, and the long, horizontal image on Twitter. Scroll to the end for links to more tips and resources.
1. The EITC. You Earned It. Now Claim It.
2. Celebrate EITC Awareness Day
3. Claim the EITC
- Throw a tax filing event: learn from the innovative folks at Prepare and Prosper.
- See what other organizations did: check out eight ways folks celebrated EITC Awareness Day last year.
- Need more for social media?